It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:26 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Morro and che
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:56 pm 
Chairman

Both gone.

Great summer this is so far :shrug

But it's alright coz dong will have us playing pretty football with our world beating U23s :roll

Post subject: Re: Morro and che
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:12 pm 
Eternal Optimist

Did they even win the U23s League? :coat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:45 pm 
Chairman

If Dong Ren had set out to destroy the club he couldn’t have done much better to be honest. I suppose Che and Jota going was inevitable given the shambles Ren and Co had created, but Morrison? Monk? What the eff is that all about? Some players being linked with us now but we’ve seen this before.

Worst situation at Blues since Ken the scrap metal dealer was in charge, selling anyone cheeky enough to score a goal.

No answer to my email claiming season ticket money back on account of severe clinical depression. Maybe I’ll feel better after our holiday.

"The Boys Of Summer" - Roger Kahn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:17 pm 
Eternal Optimist

merseypete wrote:
If Dong Ren had set out to destroy the club he couldn’t have done much better to be honest. I suppose Che and Jota going was inevitable given the shambles Ren and Co had created, but Morrison? Monk? What the eff is that all about? Some players being linked with us now but we’ve seen this before.

Worst situation at Blues since Ken the scrap metal dealer was in charge, selling anyone cheeky enough to score a goal.

No answer to my email claiming season ticket money back on account of severe clinical depression. Maybe I’ll feel better after our holiday.

There should have been a 'cooling off' period as per any serious expenditure. The 'medical reasons' was nonsense.

As for Monk, recent allegations suggest he wasn't the innocent party we all suspected!?
However....

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/garry-monk-breaks-silence-those-16550700

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:36 am 
Chairman

Well,my medical reasons were (obv) my idea of a joke. Not much of a joke,I grant you. As for Monk, I think that Ren’s allegations are paper thin and Monk’s rebuttal is pretty strong.Maybe the truth will out, but it often doesn’t. Anyway, at the moment we seem to be stockpiling Spanish coaches; just need some players for them to coach and we’ll be up and running...

"The Boys Of Summer" - Roger Kahn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:00 pm 
Eternal Optimist

merseypete wrote:
Well,my medical reasons were (obv) my idea of a joke. Not much of a joke,I grant you. As for Monk, I think that Ren’s allegations are paper thin and Monk’s rebuttal is pretty strong.Maybe the truth will out, but it often doesn’t. Anyway, at the moment we seem to be stockpiling Spanish coaches; just need some players for them to coach and we’ll be up and running...

:lol

Just in case I need to clarify, my 'dig' about medical reasons was about BCFC saying you could only get a refund if you had 'medical reasons' :beer

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]